Sandia Speedway Time Attack
Sandia Speedway has a 1.7-Mile professionally-designed Road Course that YOU can race on. Men & Women of all ages are drawn to sports cars with special tires and wheels, performance add-ons, traction control, manual transmissions and performance shifters. But these folks never use them! Cars today can go too fast for the streets. The time is now to start having fun with your car in an atmospehere free from expensive speeding tickets, red lights, and other traffic. Run your car, learn its limits, and become a better driver during Sandia Speedway Time Attack nights!!!
No experience, No problem!!! There are plenty of driving instructors at Sandia Speedway ready to help you learn how to maximize the performance of your car.
September 29 - 9AM-1PM
October 14 - 1PM-4PM
November 25 - 1230PM-4PM
December 9 - 10AM-2PM
January 29, 2019 - 11AM-3PM
An Attack consists of:
- 1 Warmup Lap
- 3 Timed Laps
- 1 Cool Down Lap
Regular Time Attack Cost
$12 per Attack OR
$50 for 5 Attacks.
You can buy as many attacks as you like.
What To Bring
- Plenty of Fuel. You don't need to fill your tank, but 1/2 to 3/4 tank is a good idea.
- A helmet. We do have loaner helmets if you do not own one.
- A tire guage. Tires need to be inflated to your car manual's specs.
- Check your oil & coolant levels before hand.
- Remove any loose articles from your car's floorboards, seats, and trunk before hitting the track.