Welcome to the Online Home of Sandia Speedway
- Sandia Speedway Registration Party - Jan 21 - This Thursday, January 21, we will have a Registration Party for the Dirt Track, Asphalt Track, NMDA Flat Track and the all new Sandia Auto Racing Association running on the 1.7 mile road course. You can Register for the 2016 race season and buy pit spots if needed. The Race Director and Tech Director will be present to answer any questions about rules, rule changes or any concerns you may have. For the Sandia Auto Racing Association, you can buy your 2016 license or renew your race license from last year. The registration party will be held in the tower at the track from 6-8pm. We are excited to kick off the 2016 race season and we hope to see you there!
- Sammy Halbert #69 Flattrack School - March 19th 2016 in Albuquerque, NM at Sandia Speedway. Many Road Race Champions past and present have taken advantage of learning how to master the art of the slide or how to Flattrack a motorcycle. Mastering this technique in the dirt helps them win on the pavement. From Flattrack beginners to veteran racers alike this school is for you. From teaching the beginner, body position, balance, throttle control and gaining confidence from it to help you Win!
For the veteran, teaching an old dog new tricks like, getting a good start, braking techniques, body position, correct corner entry and exit. All students receive a signed Number Plate or T shirt and Sammy Halbert Flattrack School Certificate at end of completion. "Lunch will be provided".
Kapowsin, WA 98344
For more info call,
- Tentative 2016 Schedule Released - Click "2016 Schedule" at the top of this page or go to this link - www.racesandia.com/SandiaCalendar16.pdf to view the tentative 2016 race dates for Sandia Speedway.
- Every Friday is open Test and Tune for the Paved Oval and Road Course.
- Every Monday is open Test and Tune for the Motorcycles and Karts. Track Pages