Welcome to the Online Home of Sandia Speedway
- Clay Oval Racing - July 23! The O'Reilly Auto Parts Duel in the Desert! This Saturday night the Wing Sprint cars will be back at Sandia! We are also running both the X-Mod and A-Mod class, the Mini Sprints, Street Stocks, and Cruisers/Hornets. The weather looks good and we can't wait to get back to racing!!
Gates Open at 4:00pm
Racing Begins at 6:30pm
General Admission $15
Pit Pass $25
- Time Attack! - July 24 8am-Noon. Sandia Speedway's 1.7 mile Road Course.
$10 per run (A run consists of a warm up lap, 3 timed laps and a cool down lap)
Or a 5 run pack for $40
$5 for additional spectators/crew
Loaner helmets are available. No experience, no problem! This event is to run your car or bike, have fun and see how FAST you can go!
- Track Day - July 23 - Sandia Speedway's 1.7 mile Road Course. 8am-Noon. $50.
- IntelliTec College! Sandia Speedway is excited to announce IntelliTec College as Sandia Speedway’s newest track sponsor! IntellitTec College is over 50 years old and has four campuses, one of those being right here in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This college has been in the Automotive Technician Training field for over 10 years and gives students the opportunity to train and graduate with an Associate of Occupational Studies degree. Students train hands on to become an Automotive Technician in an automotive shop with extensive snap-on equipment and tools! All classes are taught by certified ASE instructors who are excited to share their knowledge. Become a student at IntelliTec College today! You can visit their website at www.Intellitec.edu or visit them at 5001 Montgomery Blvd. NE. Sandia Speedway is proud to be a partner of IntelliTec and would like to extend a big thank you to them for being a sponsor of our local race track!
- Every Friday is open Test and Tune for the Paved Oval and Road Course.
- Every Monday is open Test and Tune for the Motorcycles and Karts.