Welcome to the Online Home of Sandia Speedway
- Paved Oval Racing is back this Friday Night at SANDIA SPEEDWAY! (May 29) We will have A-Mods, Legends, Street Stocks, Factory Fours and Bandoleros! General Admission is $10 per carload with $2 parking. Don't miss out on this exciting night! Head out to the speedway for some oval racing and cheer on your favorite racers! See you Friday! Gates open at 5pm. Racing begins at 7pm.
- There will also be a TRACK DAY! this weekend on Sunday, May 31. This will take place on Sandia Speedway's 1.7 mile Road Course from 8AM-Noon. The cost to participate is $50.
- Attention Clay Oval Drivers! There was a misprint on the 2015 Schedules. June 6 is not an A-Mod race, it's an X-Mod race. The classes for that day are Wing Sprints, Mini Sprints, X-Mods, Street Stocks, Cruisers and Hornets. Sorry for the mix up! Thank you.
- Just a note to all Paved Oval racers. Sandia Speedway will not be selling fuel or tires this season. All tires in competition must meet Lucas Oil specifications.
- Send us your email address – we’ll email you a $5.00 off general admission coupon!
- Every Friday is open Test and Tune for the Paved Oval and Road Course.
- Every Monday is open Test and Tune for the Motorcycles and Karts.