Welcome to the Online Home of Sandia Speedway
- The O'Reilly Auto Parts Speedway Spectacular - Clay Oval Racing - August 27! O'Reilly Auto Parts presents the Speedway Spectacular! The Non-Wing Sprint cars and A-Mods are back out on the track this weekend, along with Mini Sprints, Street Stocks, Cruisers and Hornets! As August comes to a close this is the perfect weekend to grab your friends, grab a green chile cheeseburger from Sally's Concessions and watch some Clay Oval RACING! See you Saturday!
Gates open at 4pm
Racing begins at 6:30pm
General Admission $15
Pit Pass $25
- Asphalt Oval Racing - August 26-27 Asphalt Oval Racing is back this weekend at Sandia Speedway! A-Mods, Street Stocks, Factory Fours and Karts will be running in this two day show! Ashley Gant still leads the A-Mods in points with Gerald Haste in second. Najma Whatley holds the lead for Factory Fours and Robert Sanchez for Street Stocks. In the Karting Class, Adam Mirate is first in the Tag Class, Eben Cahan in the Shifter Class, Steven Pruitt in Open Super Karts and Aryton Cahan leads the kids class. Lets fill the grandstands and cheer on our racers!! See you this weekend race fans!!
Gates open at 5pm
Racing begins at 7pm
General Admission $15
Kids 10 and under Free
- IntelliTec College! Sandia Speedway is excited to announce IntelliTec College as Sandia Speedway’s newest track sponsor! IntellitTec College is over 50 years old and has four campuses, one of those being right here in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This college has been in the Automotive Technician Training field for over 10 years and gives students the opportunity to train and graduate with an Associate of Occupational Studies degree. Students train hands on to become an Automotive Technician in an automotive shop with extensive snap-on equipment and tools! All classes are taught by certified ASE instructors who are excited to share their knowledge. Become a student at IntelliTec College today! You can visit their website at www.Intellitec.edu or visit them at 5001 Montgomery Blvd. NE. Sandia Speedway is proud to be a partner of IntelliTec and would like to extend a big thank you to them for being a sponsor of our local race track!
- Every Friday is open Test and Tune for the Paved Oval and Road Course.
- Every Monday is open Test and Tune for the Motorcycles and Karts.